Why Use Modina?
Why use Modina for all your Outsourced Payroll and Bookkeeping Services?
You save a huge amount not only on costs but on time & efficiency.
In-house vs. Outsourcing
You can of course run and manage your own payroll in house. But more and more companies and small businesses are starting to outsource their payroll function and the reasons all tend to boil down to two things: Time and Cost.
SAVE TIME – Outsourcing payroll means:
- You or your staff will no longer need to spend time keeping up to date with complex HMRC regulations and statutory requirements
- No time spent every month processing your employees’ payroll
- No year-end form filing
- No time spent on HMRC correspondence. You avoid dealing with HM Revenue and Customs and other government agencies
- More time for you to spend concentrating on your business
SAVE MONEY – Outsourcing payroll means:
- You agree all costs in advance - budgeting is made simple
- No expense in purchasing and maintaining payroll software and stationery
- You don’t require any payroll expertise and therefore you have no training costs and avoid the risks associated with the person you trained leaving
- No internal IT and training costs of running your own payroll department
- BACS payments are less expensive than bank online payments
- No staff requirements for holiday and sickness cover
Free Payroll Service Set Up
We want you to experience the hassle free, professional and personal payroll service that all our clients enjoy.
For that reason we do not believe that you should be charged to start to use our services, so no matter the size of your business or what special requirements you have. In every case, we will set up your payroll services free of charge.
Your implementer will call you to plan your managed payroll service – they will:
- Discuss your payroll data and set-up requirements
- Set up a profile specific to you
- Provide an implementation plan and timetable for your agreement
At Modina we believe in being clear and concise about our pricing. We don’t mess you around and there are no hidden extras. We have one simple price per payslip, so you’re always in control of your budget.
At Modina we think you need to know on a monthly basis exactly what you are going to be charged for our services, to allow you to manage your cash-flow and avoid any nasty surprise at the end of the month.
We do not believe in adding extra hidden charges. We do not charge for setting up your payroll, processing starters, leavers, processing BACS payments or carrying out the end-of-year process.
The payslip price we quote you will be the total cost you will be charged.
Personal service – personal contact
You know that there is nothing more frustrating than wanting to ask a question, making the telephone call only to end up stuck in a queuing system, or not being able to get through to the person that you want to talk to.
At Modina all of our clients are allocated their own personal payroll professional within the team to speak to whenever they need to. We feel it is important that our clients get to know the person they’re dealing with and are able to speak with them whenever needed.
That’s why when you become a payroll client at Modina you are given a named payroll professional to deal with on an ongoing basis. We want you to build a relationship with your payroller, so you can pick up the phone and speak directly to them when you need to. Alternatively email your payroll team member who will make every effort possible to answer your queries within two hours.
When you choose Modina, you can forget the days when you got lost in a call centre queue or had your payroll prepared by a different faceless processor every month. At Modina we’re hands-on, personal, professional and dedicated to you, your staff and your business.